- Origin BRAZIL
- Region Cerrado
- Producer Conde family, Finca Santa Lucia
- Certifications Rainforest Alliance Certified,
- Packing 59kg Grain Pro ®
- Harvest April - September
- Type arabica
- Varietals Catuaí Vermelho, Catuaí Amarelo, Bourbon Amarelo, Acaiá, Mundo Novo, Topázio, Icatu Amarelo
- Processing Natural
- Altitude 1100 - 1200 MASL
- Prep Screen 16/18 Fine Cup. Patio and drum dried, electronically sorted
Soft, cocoa powder, nutty, butter notes that work together so well
The AC in AC Café stands for Arlindo Conde, the company’s founder. In 1974, Mr. Arlindo decided to invest in their first coffee plantation in the Mogiana Region. Today the company has expanded with coffee grown in the in the Cerrado area. Fazenda Santa Rosalia farm was bought in 1994 and Fazenda Santa Lucia in 1998. The total production area for both farms is now 4.000 hectares.
FAZENDA SANTA ROSALIA
Fazenda Santa Rosalia has a 2,031 hectares under cultivation and another 766 hectares of preservation land. It is located in the city of Araxá in the Cerrado region providing work for 110 employees.
FAZENDA SANTA LÚCIA
Fazenda Santa Lucia grows coffee on 1,958 hectares with 1,965 hectares of preservation land. It is located in the city of Perdizes in the Cerrado area. A total of 163 employees work on the farm.
The Cerrado area has a micro-climate that provides a great environment for quality Arabica coffee production. Mild temperatures and no rainfall during the season’s peak are crucial for the necessary slow maturation of the coffee cherries.
Enquire to request pricing and availablityENQUIRY