Chocolate, sweet, balanced
- Origin BRAZIL
- Region Highlands of Alta Mogiana, Cerrado de Minas and Sul de Minas
- Producer Selected regional growers
- Packing 30 kg Pantera inner bag
- Harvest June - September
- Score 80
- Type arabica
- Varietals Catuai, Mundo Novo, Acaia, Catucai
- Processing Natural, sundried/machine dried.
- Altitude Above 1000 MASL
- Prep NY2, Screen 17/18
Strictly soft, fine cup with light and sweet acidity. Great chocolate notes, full bodied, good balance and aftertaste.
Our Tres Alpha Premium is a blend of selected natural Arabica’s from three growing areas; the Highlands of Alta Mogiana, Cerrado de Minas and Sul de Minas. The blend is created by the renowned Volcafe cuppers in Santos whose understanding and knowledge of the regional flavours and their characteristics is legendary.
Extra care is taken during drying for the selected coffees, with the coffees being initially sundried then the drying process is completed in mechanical dryers to achieve precise moisture content.
Enquire to request pricing and availablityENQUIRY