- Origin BRAZIL
- Region Patrocínio, Cerrado region
- Producer Daterra Estate
- Certifications Rainforest Alliance Certified,
- Packing 24.2kg foil vacuum bags in outer box
- Harvest April – August [20/21 Season]
- Score 82
- Type arabica
- Varietals Bourbon selections
- Processing Pulped Natural
- Altitude 900 - 1200 MASL
- Prep Patio then drum drying
Plum, caramel, dark chocolate, banana, walnuts
Daterra is a coffee grower and exporter best known for its innovative research, its respect for the environment, and its high quality coffee. Sustainability and social responsibility have always been a priority in all the company’s businesses, no matter what field or activity.
Daterra farms are comprised of 50% preservation areas and produce quality coffees, which are recognised worldwide. The company’s most valuable assets, its employees and the community, are especially cared for. This is an example of environmental and social responsibility, which the group has been preserving for over 100 years.
Enquire to request pricing and availablityENQUIRY